Are you ready for:
A fishing adventure? But a real BIG one? Yes, the Big game fishing takes place at high seas, at least 10 miles off the coast of Alvor. Here we can fish a variety of species, we catch Blue Marlins, White Marlins, Swordfish, Tuna, Dourados and more.
Come aboard of Donzela, a Rodman 900 fishing boat, with 10 m length, and two 285HP motors and cruising speed of 22 knots.
Big Game fishing is advisable to all lovers of this sport, with or without experience, as you will be accompanied by an experienced crew who will teach you all the secrets there are to know.
Catch, Photograph and Release is advocated on this fishing experience as all will be returned to their natural habitat after been caught (and taken some pictures).
- 8-hour Big Game fishing tour from Alvor, Algarve;
- One of the most exciting and adventurous experiences in the Algarve;
- Great for both first-time and experienced anglers as long as you like fishing an you’re not afraid of big fish;
- Guide will take you to the hot spots and give you as much help as you need;
- Great idea for groups of friends or families – excitement is guaranteed!
- Bring you camera to make some impressive pictures;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Bring your ID card and 5 € for the fishing licence;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets and all the necessary equipment included;
- Includes a sandwich and a drink and additional drinks can be bought aboard;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.