Are you ready for:
Feeling the adrenaline flow through your veins while fishing shark?! But are there sharks in the Algarve? Yes, the shark fishing takes place at high seas, at least 10 miles off the coast of Alvor. Here we can fish a variety of shark species, such as, blue shark, short fin mako, amongst others.
Come aboard of Donzela, a Rodman 900 fishing boat, with 10 m length, and two 285HP motors and cruising speed of 22 knots.
The bait used is sardines. This shark fishing tour from Alvor also includes a snack (sandwich & a drink). Shark fishing is a must to all lovers of this sport, with or without experience, as you will be accompanied by an experienced crew who will teach you all the secrets there are to know.
Catch, Photograph and Release is advocated on this fishing experience as all sharks will be returned to their natural habitat after been caught (and taken some pictures).
- 6-hour shark fishing tour from Alvor, Algarve;
- One of the most exciting and adventurous experiences in the Algarve;
- Great for both first-time and experienced anglers as long as you like fishing an you’re not afraid of sharks;
- For the animal lovers: all sharks will be returned to their natural habitat after been caught (and taken some pictures);
- Guide will take you to the hot spots and give you as much help as you need.
- Bring you camera to make some impressive pictures;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Bring your ID card and 5 € for the fishing licence;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets and all the necessary equipment included;
- Includes a sandwich and a drink and additional drinks can be bought aboard;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.